Accident ManagementHelping your minimise cost and downtime
We all like to think that accidents happen to other people. Yet nearly a quarter of a million people are effected by a significant road incidents each and every year. For your employees this can result in personal trauma and disruption to their everyday lives. On the other hand, your business is faced with a loss of productivity due to vehicle off-road time and the increased administrative burden of dealing with insurance companies, repairers and vehicle rental companies.
To help you minimise this unwanted downtime, cost and business disruption, Total Fleet Services offers a completely free Accident Management service designed to:
- Provide support when and where you need it most – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Minimise downtime – by using a nationwide network of approved repair sites
- Work around your schedule – with mobile repair units and door-to-door collection and return
- Keep you informed – with online reports and updates
And, if the accident wasn’t your fault we can also help you to:
- Stay mobile – with like for like replacement vehicles that help drivers carry on where they left off
- Improve cash flow – by covering the upfront payment for repairs and vehicle hire
- Maximise claim value – using our expert support team to manage the entire loss recovery process
To find out more about Total Fleet’s free Accident Management service for cars and vans, call 01543 431 080 , or drop us a line at email@example.com.