Managing your fleetRecducing costs, managing risk and increasing efficiency
On demand fleet management support
Our team of fleet management professionals can work with you to create a tailored support programme that’s designed to meet your specific needs.
Whether you have five user chooser drivers, or a large fleet of cars and vans, we can help you reduce costs and control risk.
So if you need help with just one or two areas, or would benefit from a fully outsourced fleet management programme, Total Fleet can help.
Although providing great value leasing deals on individual cars and vans is a good place to start, monthly rental costs are just one of the components that make up the overall cost of keeping your employees mobile.
To help optimise your fleet management operations, our expert team can support your business with:
- Accident Management – minimising downtime, inconvenience and administrative burden
- Driver Training – improving driver skills and helping to reduce the cost of car or van insurance
- Duty Of Care – reducing the risk of prosecution and protecting your company’s employees
- Fleet Administration – freeing up resource to concentrate on core business activities
- Fleet Insurance – delivering low cost fleet insurance without sacrificing features or flexibility
- Fleet Policies – protecting drivers and the environment, whilst increasing efficiency and reducing fleet costs
- Fuel Cards – reducing fuel costs and minimising administration time and resource
- Maintenance Contracts – saving money, protecting against inflation, and budgeting with confidence
- Short Term Hire – highly competitive car and van rental rates from just one day to 6 month+
- Vehicle Tracking Systems – monitoring vehicle usage and activity to make the most of your fleet capabilities
- Whole Life Costs – looking beyond headline figures to understand and influence the true cost of running each vehicle